This has been sent to us by The Grove Medical Centre, Sherborne. It applies to all NHS dispensaries so please read carefully. Click on the image to expand.
We have arranged for a Fruit and Veg supplier to come to the village on Wednesdays between 13:00 and 14:00. He will be setting up outside Bridge Stores. This is a great way to buy your fresh fruit and veg, and support a local business.
This service will be in great demand over the next few months, so if we don’t use it, they will find others who will.
Obviously you will be required to adhere to the latest recommendations on social distancing when making your purchases.
St Andrew’s Church, Leigh
- will continue to remain open every day in the hours of daylight;
- from Friday to Sunday between the hours of 10am and 11am someone will be in the church to share your thoughts in an atmosphere of peace and tranquillity;
- on Mothering Sunday (Sunday 22nd March) please collect a posy of flowers and greenery from the porch from 10am;
- we will continue to be a collecting point for donations of tinned or dried food for Sherborne Food Bank (please put your contribution in the coloured box by the organ at the back of the church);
- we also have an Emergency Box in the church by the vestry for villagers who suddenly find themselves in need of tinned or dried food.